luni, 15 noiembrie 2010

After all,you're my wonderwall.

"And after all,you are my wonderwall"...The only person that can save me from my worst enemy: myself.I'm just an infant who hides behind a mask of strength,but there's a crack in it and it gets larger with every hit that I get.At least I'm not that afraid anymore...Yes,I'm fragile and easily get broken-hearted,but it doesn't bother me that much,because with every wound that heals,the mask disappears and the child of my mind grows along with her own real strength.
 How could I have ever learned all this things if not with help from you? Impossible.Truth...good or bad,moments..special or ordinary,my wonderwall supports me and for it I stand.
 This is a note,not for a certain person,but for every person that finds him/herself in it.
My reply?...Well.."if you need a place to run to,for better,for worse,I got you!"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu